Thursday, April 18, 2013

Deus Ex Machina Milan - 05/06 april 2013

I was in Milan and so I visited the Isola, or "Quartiere della moto" (moto-district) that means via Thaon de Revel, more or less.
Firstly I went to the Deus Ex Machina Cafe opening party which was called The Sound of Elixirs-Llorca@Deus Cafe  and that promised: "Per festegggiare l'apertura del Deus Cafe suonerà per voi(e per noi) Ludovic Llorca! Vi aspettiamo con tante moto, tavole da surf, abbigliamento, biciclette e tanti drinks!", over there I enjoyed 2 drinks with my girlfriend, a Gin Fizz and a Long Island Iced Tea that were really good and big since the glasses are about 500ml so they costs 9€ each that is quite a lot but if you consider that you have a bigger glass and you don't need to to two times the line, maybe it is profitable!
However the place is really interesting in many aspects and you may notice that it is the only store in the EU, so it will attract a lot of people over there!
The next morning I came back to Deus to buy a t-shirt that I was looking for some years and make some photos before visiting the other stores in the district and then the city centre for the usual trip around shops!
I think that those enterpreneurs did a good thing for themselves to reunite in the same place since they are in a quite big city and a tourist cannot travel between one side and the other of the city to see two or three shops, instead they attract all the motorcyclists around in those few streets. All the moto-business is there!
About that I had an interesting speech with the owner of KD Store that insisted on the fact that this closeness stimulate all of them to do better.
Then I went to Officine Mermaid and bought a DMD helmet there, since they had the new ones which I was looking for beacuse they have the removable and washable interiors as well as the double ring closing system.
I have to say that both at KD Store and Officine Mermaid I found some really friendly guys that where really easy going and so I spent some time speaking to them about motorcycles, products, business etc. and so I have to say that saturday morning was really memorable!
Unfortunately I had no time to visit and take photos to all the shops such as South Garage but the next time I'll do it!
Here the photos I did at the Deus Store that saturday 06 morning when all the staff was busy doing something.













No comments:

Post a Comment