Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Croatia May 2013

I had a great day riding my bike around Istria last week. It was a sunny and windy day and everything went well (apart from the Croatian road that are always full of gravel and holes here and there, so drive more carefully than always over there).
A friend of mine let me discover this really really amazing spot, that is called Hum. Over there I found these bikes that I suppose belongs to a group of Enduro racers since a couple of days later was scheduled a race, the Buzet Enduro Race, of the Alpe Adria Enduro Cup as well as the Croatian Enduro Championship.

The bikes are:
KTM 250 EXC
KTM 250 EXC-F
KTM 350 EXC-F Six Days Germany
KTM 450 EXC-F
(Some of them where certainly from Germany but I can immagine that all of them came from Deutschland)

No comments:

Post a Comment