Friday, October 18, 2013

KTM Adventure Tours - Olbia, Sardinia


I have dreamed a lot about doing one of this tours, since enduro is my lifetime dream.
Actually I own a supersport motorbike and I really love it: it can really gives you joy and happiness and that's why I dont really think about selling it (maybe I will modify it and I had an idea that was quite close to the Triumph Speed Triple that you see here).
When I was younger, however, I always dreamed about driving an enduro motorcycle along the highways and trainways and it happened, thanks to a couple of friends of mine, that I drove a KTM 125 EXC and a KTM 525 EXC-F too.
Another time I drove a CRF 450 but that one was in a supermotard setting and I reamember all of these times as magic moments.
Anyway... look at this video and try to live those moments...! I will try to book one of their tours, one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment