Thursday, March 5, 2015

Chris Harris on Cars - Geneva Motor show 2015

I love this man and the way he describes and talks about cars... He is so direct and effective in describing sensatons and feelings. Plus every time I see one of his reviews I learn some new words. There's only an issue, if I can say that, and it is his relationship with Lamborghini, that prevents all of us from having his feedbacks about these beautiful cars! Anyway I have some doubs that Lambos understeer and are for people who cannot drive... especially an Aventador Super Veloce built with the expertise from the Volkswagen group. Just being fair I don't think that so many people will drive them to the limits (I am not saying that this is good, on the contrary I would like to see them used and enjoyed properly).
Thank you Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment